Saturday, April 4, 2009

RAPPERS IN REAL LIFE: Women Problems


Women in General, are some of the most confused people I know...Don't want what you have, Don't have what you want, Don't need what you get, and Don't get what you need! But always wants more!...particularly with younger women. From my experience, they tend to have a lack of maturity that allows them to be attracted to anything shiny (like a goldfish, sorry!)....To that, I say ladies...all that Glitters isn't gold!. If you love his money, chances are, so does HE. Much more than yourself. And after you've sucked him up in a desperate attempt to gain favor, he'll ride off on rims, you'll walk off - heels in hand...(fucked up ain't it...lol) I've seen "GOOD GIRLS" in the club about as often as I've seen white people in the back of a police car....(that means not very much) The message here is, IF YOU WANT TO BE LOVED, START BY LOVING YOURSELF, THEN SOMEONE WILL FOLLOW YOUR LEAD...Fortunately, I can say that I actually found a girl that I love and held on to IN THE CLUB...Couldn't believe it, not betting that it will happen again, but it did. WHO KNEW??!! Funny, I asked a few of boys one day not too long ago... "would you want a woman that has her own, takes care of her own, follows your lead, looks good, intelligent, worthy of taking home to mom?" Everyone said "yes!" Then I asked, "what if she's not a freak?" and a hush fell over the crowd! LOL....I told them you gotta slow it down fellas, bc your dick always manages to get you into situations that your brain goes..."WTF are we doing here?! How did this shit happen?" yes, our dicks really do have a mind of their own...The trick is to find a woman that you can actually be friends with, someone that you can actually enjoy being around when sex isn't involved. After you find her, and talk to her, engage her mind, she will become comfortable enough with you to do anything that you want and NOT fear that she will be judged. JUDGEMENT makes more women regret some of the things they have done, and keeps others from doing things they want to do. Very rarely do you find a woman who is confident enough to do what she wants to do, and doesn't feel bad about it. Shit, I think I'm going on a bit of a tangent here...I'll take a break and give you a chance to respond...

No comments:

Welcome

Who am I? A performer, A rapper, A songwriter, A comedian, A business consultant, Executive producer, older brother, first son, frat member, employee, student, God Father, ex-boyfriend, best friend, teacher, mentor, driver, grandson, step-son, grown man, and voice of pop culture. This is my blog...

Followers

About Me

My photo
Big Kev is currently doing club dates, writing hip hop and R&B for other artists, and promoting his current release CRAM SESSION in preparation for the new album BIG KEV as THE NONTRADITIONAL STUDENTdue in 2009. He's also promoting his blog and series of youtube videos entitled RAPPERS IN REAL LIFE, featuring his daily adventures, performances, and commentary on everything from hip hop, male/female relationships, sex, and politics. It's clear to see why Big Kev is in demand and is showing a very successful music career. Now Based in Atlanta, the only place to go is up....